Friday, April 07, 2006

My Birthday

Is coming up on the 9th. I'll be 33. I'm like 7 years from 40. That's crazy. No big plans this year. I kind of want to do a family hike on my birthday, but with Finn almost 2 years old, I don't think it would be the best idea. It's been so long since Jinnah and I have been out and about in PNW nature. However, I'm not keen on schleping Finn's not-so-pint-sized-butt in the backpack either. That's just no way to celebrate a birthday as far as I'm concerned. So I don't know. Maybe we'll just do the Arboretum thing and put a lease on him or something.

UPDATE: Well it was a great birthday. We had an excellent dinner at the Tamarind Tree restaurant where they serve amazing provincial Vietnamese food. The atmosphere, service and food were all fantastic. It's really cheap too.

Then we went to Greenlake yesterday and had a great time walking around the lake with Finn. He had all sorts of fun checking out the ducks and geese that were everywhere. He also loved saying "hi" to all the dogs and babys that were there too. Here is a little clip of Finn playing at the lake.


Finn sings his version of Happy Birthday:

No comments: